Tuesday, January 18, 2011

CNN-International Highlights Ukraine

If you're interested in learning more about Ukraine, CNN International is featuring Ukraine in their I-List programming.  You can check out their website for TV program times as well as for lots of articles and pictures.  You can even take a quick test to find out how much you know about Ukraine (not so easy for the average person). I highly recommend the brief, picture profile of Ukraine to get a glimpse of the defining moments in Ukraine.  Ukraine Picture profile

Check it out!  I'd love to hear what you found interesting...

1 comment:

  1. oh Sarah, thanks for sharing. I enjoyed reading the history in the sense that I learned, but not for the hard things like 1932-33 famine...how terrible is this!!! I learned a lot and it did remind me of Hungary...what I know...especially the struggle for the economy since gaining independence:/

    ReplyDelete